Monitoring of walls and rock formations
Retaining walls line many roads and can often threaten the transport infrastructure and thus also human lives. Retaining walls, on the other hand, must reliably absorb large pressures. Using highly accurate inclinometers, we can monitor even small deviations. We can also monitor cracks and joints as well as vibrations.
How does it work?
The Statotest monitoring system continuously monitors the technical safety of buildings through sensors. Data is sent regularly and evaluated in real time. Notifications come according to preset limits and on selected channels (SMS, email). Our sensors can be attached almost anywhere and are not dependent on the power supply.
Why choose the Statotest system?
- Customization according to the needs of individual applications
- Easy modification / expansion thanks to sensors developed by us
- Easy installation
- Low installation and operating costs
- On-line data in graphs 24/7
- Quick evaluation and overview
- Immediate notification in unexpected situations
What can we monitor?
- Rock walls and geological formations
- Retaining walls
- Ground wallls
If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail email@example.com, or arrange a free online consultation with us.