Overview of finished projects for our customers from the Czech Republic and other parts of the world.
- Road bridges and pedestrian bridges (Technical office of Streets Management, Prague)
- Road bridge in Brniště (Local Streets Administration of the Liberec Region)
- Cemetery wall in Semily (Town of Semily)
- Vytoňský bridge in Prague – dynamic monitoring test (Faculty of Civil Engineering CTU in Prague)
- The historic town hall in Česká Lípa (City of Česká Lípa)
- Bridge over the Elbe Kladruby – Řečany (MDS projekt s.r.o.)
- Road bridges in Vratislavice nad Nisou (City district of Vratislavice n. N.)
- Steel bridge in Vilémov (Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague; Metrostav)
- Pedestrian bridge (City of Železný Brod)
- Railway double-track overpass Sudovo u Benešova, 4th railway corridor (Faculty of Civil Engineering CTU in Prague)
- Monitoring the decline of glaciers on Svalbard (ÚSMH, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic)
- Bath construction of the public pool in Liberec (Bazén Liberec s.r.o.)
- Humidity and temperature monitoring for compost plants (Kobra Údlice s.r.o.)
And a lot more…
Here you can find case studies describing some of our specific applications.