Monitoring bridges, towers and transmitters
Bridges, towers and transmitters are under a lot of pressure every day. It can be it traffic or weather conditions. Footbridges and bridges, in particular, represent a critical element of the transport infrastructure and can be a major safety risk. Changes that occur need to be continuously monitored.
How does it work?
The Statotest monitoring system continuously monitors the technical safety of buildings through sensors. Data is sent regularly and evaluated in real time. Notifications come according to preset limits and on selected channels (SMS, email). Our sensors can be installed anywhere and are not dependent on the power supply.
Why to choose the Statotest system?
- Customization according to the needs of individual applications
- Easy modification / expansion thanks to sensors developed by us
- Easy installation
- Low installation and operating costs
- On-line data in graphs 24/7
- Quick evaluation and overview
- Immediate notification in unexpected situations
What can we monitor?
- Mobile signal transmitters
- Radio and TV transmitters, industrial chimneys
- Church towers and lookout towers
If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or arrange a free online consultation with us.